Mt Lawley Tennis Club is open for business – the City of Stirling Roadmap to Recovery states that "Clubs that are able to show they can meet social distancing requirements can commence operations." We are a 'COVID safe' Club and would appreciate your cooperation in following these guidelines:
You must stay at home if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have flu-like symptoms.
- Are in a high-risk health category.
- Go to BOOK A COURT ONLINE
- All players – members and non-members - must book courts online.
- No booking – No play.
- Courts available will be signposted and you must play on the court number booked online.
- Maintain social distancing – a minimum 2 square metres spacing per person.
- Number of players on any one court is up to four.
- Sanitise hands frequently. (It is expected that players bring their own hand sanitiser.)
- Avoid touching any surfaces such as net, net handle, gate handles and clean any surfaces you may have touched before leaving.
- Arrive immediately before play and leave immediately upon finishing play.
- All players must supply their own tennis balls. Balls are not available from the club.
- Court activity will be monitored by the Club and the City of Stirling Rangers. Breaches of these conditions could result in closure of the courts.
At the Club:
- Take note of all signage
- Maintain physical distancing – 1.5 metres – at all times
- Drinking fountains will not be available, bring your own filled water bottle.
- MLTC Clubrooms, including bathroom and toilets, will remain closed for the period of the on-going club refurbishment.
- Coaching will be for groups of up to four.
- Social distancing must be maintained during coaching sessions.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use by coaching students.
Enjoy your time on court but do it safely for everybody’s health.