Why not join the club?
When you become a member, you can enjoy all that the Mt Lawley Tennis Club has to offer.
Play throughout the year both socially and in league competitions. During the main tennis season (October to June) play on the best grass courts in Perth or play on the hardcourts day and night. Then, in the cooler winter months, we play on our hardcourts while the grass undergoes annual maintenance.
But, it's not just about tennis. You can take part in regular social activities for both juniors and seniors, meet new people, make new friends, make tennis part of your lifestyle.
The Mt Lawley Tennis Club welcomes new members of all ages and playing levels and we look forward to you having a hit with us.New Members - Download A Membership Form Renewing Members - Download A Membership Form
40% DISCOUNT OFF NEW CLUB MEMBERSHIPS FOR FIRST SEASON.
THEN A 20% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR SECOND SEASON.
A special offer for NEW members joining our 2019/2020 season. We are currently offering a 40% off discount on all our playing memberships. This is a fantastic saving. The new season starts 1 October 2019 to 30 September 2020. Then in your second season receive a 20% off discount on your membership. We look forward to welcoming you! * conditions apply.
VISITORS - TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Feel like a social game of tennis on a Saturday afternoon or a Tuesday/Friday morning? Want to give tennis a go? You are always welcome to come along and experience great tennis at MLTC. Play as a visitor and experience playing on our tennis courts, our facilities, meet our members and make some new friends.
VISITORS FEE: $20 (weekend) or $15 (midweek)
Membership Categories and Fees
Annual membership runs from 1st October through to the 30th September the following year. All membership packages are GST inclusive.
$420 Per Season
$100 Per Season
Young Adult Membership
$250 Per Season
$850 Per Season
FIFO / Country Membership
$250 Per Season
* The special offer applies to new memberships for the 2019/2020 Season. Discounts apply to the full membership fees determined annually by the MLTC Board and applies to the membership categories indicated. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount being offered on annual fees.
Being a member of Mt Lawley Tennis Club has its rewards, here is just a sample:
- Access to 14 of the very best grasscourts in Perth and 10 hardcourts with lights
- Social organised tennis on Saturday afternoons and Tuesday and Friday mornings
- Junior Club Social Tennis on Friday afternoons with the Club Coach
- Discounted court hire rate at night with lights
- Access to our Club Coach Professional Rhys McDougall and his coaching team
- Extensive coaching program for all ages and skills
- Represent MLTC in Tennis West League (Pennants Competition)
- Entry to play in MLTC Club Championships and Intra-Club Tournaments
- Fully licensed bar (great prices) and invites to all club social functions
- Discounts and special offers from our loyal club sponsors
- Weekly club communications including e-newsletters, Facebook and Instagram
- Be part of a supportive local tennis community and make lifetime friends
Frequently Asked Questions
The top 7 FAQs we get asked. Need more information... then get in touch with us!
You could also come down and have a chat on Saturday afternoon or on a Tuesday or Friday morning. You will find members and Board members more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
You might also want to contact our Head Tennis Coach, Rhys McDougall on 0401 873 440. He is a highly qualified coach with a dedicated team who would be able to offer you advice on getting into the game.
League nominations are made prior to the commencement of the league starting and are advertised in the weekly club newsletter, "Dropshot" and posted on noticeboards at the club and in our social media sites. If you join mid season we will always do our best to fit you into a team.
Nominations for Summer League are normally around the months of August and September. With the Summer League season commencing in late October through to late March. Winter League season is also available too between May and August.
You can contact the Office Manager or the Competitive-Play Director for more specific information. You can also have a look at the Tennis West League Website for more information, such as the formats available, dates and rules.
If your child has had some experience and is possibly ready to play social tennis or even competitive tennis with other children of the same age and skill level, get in touch with our Junior Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your nomination is received by the club it is sent to the Board for approval and formal admission.
Good shoes are essential. We would recommend actual tennis shoes which are designed to support the kind of movements you make around the courts, grass or hard. To play on the hard courts you will also need to make sure your shoes have non-marking soles. Appropriate tennis/sport attire must be worn at all times when playing at the club.
If you want to take advantage of court hire, you are going to need tennis balls. These should be balls that come in a pressurised tube and are designed for hard-court or all-court use. Bring your own or purchase new balls from our Pro Shop.